Magic With a Copper/Silver Coin Book
- A compilation of tricks with a double-sided coin. Most tricks are simple & easy to do.
- In all twelve tricks and variations are taught.
- 32 Pages, softcover, saddle-stitched.
- SKILL LEVEL- Basic
Magic With A Copper/Silver Coin Book
By Jerry Mentzer
Magic With A Copper/Silver Coin Book contains a compilation of tricks with the double-sided coin. Most tricks are simple and easy to do such as the transposition of a copper coin and a silver coin from hand to hand. In all twelve tricks and variations are taught. The book is softbound with thirty-two numbered pages.
- About The Gimmicked Coin
- A Simple Transposition: Copper/Silver plus English Penny. One is removed from the closed fist and the coins transpose.
- Follow the Penny: 2 Copper/Silver coins, 1 Half. Two Silver, One Copper is shown. Copper is put in your pocket, and the Copper turns to Silver, Copper is found in the hand. This is repeated.
- Copper and Silver Transposition Number One: In the spectator's hand, all can be examined at the end.
- The Bobo Switch; a utility move
- Number Two: An alternate beginning for Number One, allows coins to be examined at the start.
- Number Three: Non-sleight version, similar to "A Simple Transposition"
- Number Four: A nice transposition in the spectator's hand, ends clean
- Presto Chango: Two Silver coins are shown, the hand closes, Two Copper are shown. Your Hand closes, Two Silver coins are shown. Hand Closes, One Copper, One Silver. Ends clean.
- Buddha's Coin (Hen Fetsch): A C/S transposition using Buddha Papers
- Coin Fantasy (Jules Lenier): The routine that comes with many C/S products.
- Transposition Two (from Horace Bennett's The Bennett Touch) detailed transposition on the coin purse. Ends clean, and both sides are shown at the start.
- Not So Relentless (from "Horace Bennett's Fourth Book"): Three halves in one hand trade places with three English pennies in the other.
- Selected References
Details; Magic With a Copper/Silver Coin
©1988 Jerry Mentzer. Illustrated by Richard Bartram, Jr.
32 Pages, softcover, saddle-stitched, Size: 5.5 x 8.5".
A Magic Methods Publication
|Tags||Magic With Copper/Silver Coin, Magic With Coin, Copper-Silver Coin, Coin Book|
|Media Type||Shipped Product|
You might also like...
Modern Coin Magic by Bobo - PB$14.95$19.99
Copper and Silver Transposition Coin Set$24.95
Coin Magic - A Complete Manual by Hugard$6.98
Professional Close-up of Curtis Kam – Deceptions in Paradise$35.00
Rubinstein Coin Magic by Dr. M. Rubinstein$89.95
The Sun & Moon Coin Trick by Johnson Products$50.00
Intermediate And Advanced Coin Technique$54.95
DVD - Coin Classics Volume 2 GMVL$21.95$32.50
Self-Working Coin Magic$8.95