Paul Harris Reveals Some of His Most Intimate Secrets
- Some of Paul's Most Famous Effects Revealed!
- Effects with Cards, Coins, Benson Bowl!
- Describes The Now-FamousBizarre Twist!
- And SOLID DECEPTION!
Reveals Some of His Most Intimate Secrets
Just what are some of Paul Harris' most intimate secrets? Wonderful magic routines such as SOLID DECEPTION-the most shocking finale to any Ambitious Card routine devised, REFLEX- an "in the spectator's hand" card effect equal to sponge balls in reaction, LA LA'S LU LU- a unique ace routine proclaimed by many experts as the best to date, FREE FLIGHT- a beautiful, free-flowing coin assembly using four coins and just one card. The last coin actually appears in the spectator's hand! THE BIZARRE TWIST- this is the hottest piece of magic in the book! Also included are other top-notch foolers including the INFAMOUS TAP DANCING CARDS!
Paul Harris...Just Another Pretty Face? by Patrick Snowden
Inside Stuff: Introduction by Paul Harris
Chapter I: Paul Harris Reveals Some of His Most Intimate Secrets
- Solid Deception: Spectator signs card which is placed in the center of the deck, the card rises to top repeatedly, when the spectator attempts to insert a card into the middle of the deck they find that the cards have all fused together into a solid block.
- 9 X-Press: A variation of Paul Harris's own "Press" with different handling: three selected cards placed face-up onto a packet of four face down Aces, under cover of magician's hand top card changes to face down, cards spread to reveal face-up cards now interlaced between Aces, selected cards removed and placed in the deck, packet tapped with deck, deck spread to reveal four Aces face up in the center of the deck with selections interlaced again, packet on the table turned over to reveal four Kings.
- Reflex: Spectator thinks of any card from a group of eight, spectator instructed to slam their hand down on their selection the minute it hits the table, cards turned over one at a time, then turned face down and dealt to table, when spectator slams hand down, the magician produces their card from the pocket.
- The Dehydrated Deck: a Small wad of folded cardboard is unfolded and shown to be a card case, the case is then handed to a spectator to remove the deck of cards from inside.
- Jigsaw: It "starts off as a pleasant little transposition of a signed card, escalates into a mind-bending version of Al Schneiders' 'Matrix', using four pieces of a torn card, finally climaxing with the instant, visible restoration of these four pieces into the original signed card!
- La La's Lu Lu: Suggested as a continuation of Daryl Martinez' "Twisted Aces", four Aces displayed, turned face down, Aces vanish one at a time to appear in the center of the deck, the last Ace appears amongst the other three while they are covered by the spectator's hand.
- Free-Flight: Coins vanish one at a time to appear under a single playing card, the fourth coin appears under the spectator's own hand.
- The Infamous Tap-Dancing Cards: A selected card travels from the center of one packet to another, two Jacks placed one on each side of it, the second card selected and returned to the other packet, card between Jacks changes to the second selection, first selection produced from magician's pocket.
- Tap Dancing Finale: A few changes to "The Infamous Tap-Dancing Cards" which make it possible to spread the deck face down to show that, except for the two selections, all of the backs have changed to a different color.
Chapter 2: Paul Harris Reveals Some of His Friends' Most Intimate Secrets
- The Super Bowl (Patrick Snowden): A Benson bowl routine involving bowl, wand, four red sponge balls, one black, and one large load for the climax.
- Twisted Aces (Daryl Martinez): Four Aces displayed and turned face down, one at a time they turn face-up, the final Ace vanishes to reappear face up in the center of the deck.
- The Curley-Cue-Move (Randolph Holt): A card flourish, fanning the cards to get a double fan.
Chapter 3: Paul Harris Reveals His Most Intimate Secret
- The Bizarre Twist!: Facedown card sandwiched between two others instantly and visibly turns to face up, this is repeated several times, the last time, instead of turning face up, the back changes to a contrasting color.
Details: Paul Harris Reveals Some of His Most Intimate Secrets
©1976, Originally published by The Rainbow Magic Machine, This edition published by D. Robbins & Co.
81 Pages. Softcover, Perfect bound, Size 5 1/2 inches by x 8 1/2 inches.
Please Note: Magic Methods owns the manufacturing and worldwide distribution rights, (having purchased the copyrights direct from Paul Harris in 1976 under a written contract) to the effect "Solid Deception" described in "Paul Harris Reveals Some of His Most Intimate Secrets" Book. Meaning we can provide the Solid Deck needed to perform the effect. We take all legal actions necessary to protect our intellectual properties from piracy.
|Media Type||Shipped Product|
You might also like...
Close-Up Fantasies Finale By Paul Harris$35.00
Paul Harris In Close Up Entertainer$39.95
Close-up Fantasies Books 1 & 2 by Paul Harris$35.00
Paul Harris A Close-Up Kinda Guy$45.00
Paul Harris’ Super Swindle$7.50
Solid Deception (Original/Poker) by Paul Harris$15.00
The Immaculate Connection$19.95
Solid Deception -(Original in Bridge)$15.00
Solid Deception (Plastic/Poker) by Paul Harris$25.00
The Paul Harris Vanishing Deck$7.95
Close-up Seductions by Paul Harris$37.50