Ordering & Contact Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Many of the books and items sold by Magic Methods are intended for people who are already somewhat experienced with the skills and misdirection used in magic. Some of the items we sell would be beyond the ability of total beginners, and total beginners should not purchase these items. Throughout this website, we have identified the relative experience level required for each item. Items classified as “Basic” or “Beginner” should be within the capability of anyone with an interest in magic. Other classifications indicate the need for more experience if a buyer is to get the most from a book, prop or a trick. And those few books and tricks classified as “Advanced” do require skill and knowledge well beyond the average beginner’s ability.
PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY
Descriptions of magic tricks available here are all described from the viewpoint of a spectator. Since there is a secret method involved, what the spectator perceives is different from what actually happens. Important: Due to the nature of magic tricks where "the secret method" you receive is the major portion of the value, we do not permit returns or refunds once the secret has been revealed. Of course, if an item is defective in material or workmanship we’ll happily replace it.
HOW TO ORDER
To Order Online - Select the items you want by clicking on the "add to cart" button. Your items will be listed in your shopping cart. Upon check out, you will be directed to Paypal to enter your credit card information. You do not need a PayPal account to use this system.
To Order by E-Mail - Send an e-mail with your order details to - Orders@MagicMethods.com
Ordering by Phone - Call 704-756-5321. This number has a 24-hour answering device to securely accept your order. If you'd like to speak with Eddy to ask questions about a product. Please call between the hours of 10 am until 6 pm EST. Note that many times we may be performing a gig or displaying at a convention on the weekends. Please leave a detailed message and the best time to reach you, We will return your call A.S.A.P.
To Order by Snail Mail - Mail your order to Magic Methods, P.O. Box 386, Mount Holly, NC 28120-0386
- Tell us the Items Name and/or description, (please be sure it is all legible.)
- The quantity of each item you'd like, if there is a color selection, size option, type, etc., be sure to tell us your preferred choice.
- Provide us a shipping address and a way to contact you if there is a question about your order, IE: Phone number or E-mail address.
- Total your order, if you live in North Carolina you must add 7% State Sales Tax.
- Include shipping charges from the chart below. If you live outside the USA, figure approximately 35% of your total orderer shipping. We will invoice you for any shortage on shipping fees. if you overpay on shipping we will either refund or issue you a credit slip to be used on a future purchase.
- Include payment with your order. We accept; All major credit cards, money orders, personal & company checks (please allow a two-week hold for funds to clear on checks) All checks should be payable to The Mirage Group or Eddy Wade, NOT Magic Methods. Please Do Not mail Cash with your order. If you'd prefer we can e-mail you a Paypal invoice to pay from with any major credit card.
Please check the chart below for Mail-In Orders Only. If Ordering through the website, the online Shopping Cart will add shipping charges to your order automatically.
Postage & Handling Fees For E-mail and Snail Mail Orders NOT using our Online Shopping Cart
We Only charge what it cost us to ship your items plus a small handling fee to cover packaging supplies and related cost. We will refund overpayments or overcharges by the shopping cart either by sending a refund back to you through the credit card you used, issue a merchandise credit slip or issue a check depending on the amount and how your order was placed.
Please note we normally ship orders with Books Only using the USPS Media Mail Rate which is the cheapest way for heavy books. Other items ordered at the same time as Books Can Not be shipped by this Media Mail method due to postal regulations. Sometimes it is best to order books separate than other items to save the postage cost.
Your Total Order Amount in the U.S.A. Add Insurance To Your Order
- $20.00 Or Less ..... add $6.00 $1.00 to $20.00 ..... add 3.00
- $20.01 to $35.00 ..... add $9.00 $20.00 to 35.00 ..... add $4.00
- $35.01 to 50.00... ... add $12.00 Over $35.00 ........ add $5.00
- Orders over $50.01 are shipped Free in the continental USA.
International Overseas Orders Shipping Fees
International Customers, you are welcome to e-mail us at Orders@MagicMethods.com first with your order, We can advise you on the shipping cost and delivery options available. Include all your shipping information, street address, city, province, country, mail code. etc. so we can determine the exact fee.
For Mail-in orders, please add 35% to the Total Value Amount of your order for shipping & handling. We will refund any overpayments and advise you if there is any additional postage due. Most international orders are shipped by US First-Class Package International Service unless you specifically select another service.
Insurance is Not Available on International Orders unless We Ship By Priority Mail
We accept Money Orders, payable to Eddy Wade or The Mirage Group, NOT Magic Methods. We can accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, Paypal, and Square.
Please do not send cash through the mail system. Cash is too easily lost in the mail. We do not accept used magic or books in trade or exchange. WE DO NOT SHIP C.O.D.
If you'd like to E-mail in your order and pay with a credit card for security purposes, we suggest sending your credit card number in Two or more separate e-mails including half the number in one and the balance of details in another one or two or you may call us with your credit card information. We need your name as it appears in the Credit Card, the Number, the Expiration date and the three number code that appears on the back of the card and the zip code attached to the address you are billed at for that specific credit card.