Close-up Fantasies Books 1 & 2 by Paul Harris
- Originally Published as Two Separate Books, now Combined.
- Original Paul Harris Creations!
Close-up Fantasies Books 1 & 2
by Paul Harris
A dreamer's delight of orginial Paul Harris creations that promises to exceed your wildest Close-up Fantasies! Orginally published as Two separate books the pair is now offered as one volume.
Contents of Book 1:
Foreword by Daryl Martinez
Foreword by Mary Martinez
- Double Decker: Red-backed deck removed from blue card case, card selected, deck returned to the case, blue-backed deck immediately removed from the same case, shown empty, spectator's card on top of the deck, a card inserted in the case, back changes to red.
- England's Penetration by Don England: Coin visibly penetrates playing card, drops into spectator's hand.
- Fantasy Aces by Paul & Daryl: The four Aces seem to appear one at a time out of thin air.
- Flap Jacks by Paul & Daryl: Flash appearance of the four Jacks.
- The Safe Cracker by Paul & Daryl: Three half dollars appear and vanish from within a deck of cards.
- The Dream Boat Dazzler by Chris Hampton: Finale for Coins Through Table Routine, spectator holds a glass under the table, the magician has both hands above the table, the last coin drops into the glass.
- Discount Deck: A "deck'' consisting of one card is given to the spectator, card held behind their back changes to another.
- Million Dollar Mind Reader by Paul Lackey: Spectator writes down a name on a piece of paper, spectator then writes nine more names anywhere on paper, magician looks at the paper, tells spectator which name was written first.
- Biological Vanish: A small rubber ball transforms into tip of magician's little finger.
- Overkill by Ackerman, Emberg & Marlo: Spectator cuts deck, number of cards cut is secret number, spectator looks at card at that position, magician names card, shows written prediction of card, card is only one in deck with different back, packet of cards cut at beginning turned face up, face of packet also matches chosen card.
- Sliding Ink: Spectator initials back of the card, initials magically removed and transferred to another card, then back to first.
- Traveling Triumph [A Trick That's Really "Going Places"]: Deck cut into thirds, two thirds turned face-up, spectator remembers one face-down card, face-down third shuffled into one of the others, pile spread to show face-down cards gone, other packet spread to show face-down cards mixed in, spectator's card missing, deck brought back together, spread to reveal only one face-down card: the spectator's.
- Tuning Fork: Magician forms "tuning fork" out of the deck, previously-selected card rises out of the deck.
Contents of Book 2:
Foreword by Dick Ryan
Foreword by Allan Ackerman
- The Time Machine: Time machine is square of black paper, removed from magician's pocket, travels back to pocket, four Kings placed face-up under time machine, three travel to the deck.
- The Floating Deck: Half of a borrowed deck visibly levitates above rest.
- Breaking Point by Looy & Paul: Magician removes the cap from a ballpoint pen, breaks point off the pen, moves it to another end.
- Super Sack by Randy Tanner & Bud Dietrich: Different approach to Signed Card in Envelope effect.
- The Uncut Version: Two half cards (each is half of the different card) placed on the face of the deck, visibly regenerate, pass through one another.
- The Uncut Version of The Uncut Version: Variant handling of above, two cards are torn in half to create needed half cards.
- Fantasy Coins Thru Table: New approach allows the magician to keep both hands on the table while coins penetrate.
- Assembled Finale by Allan Ackerman: Three Queens vanish one at a time from their respective packets to join the fourth, Queens instantly disperse back to original positions.
- The Jack Puzzle: Spectator given Ace, magician keeps two Jacks, one Jack openly exchanged with Ace, spectator finds they still have Ace, magician still has two Jacks, Ace placed aside, spectator given one Jack, Jack changes to Ace, spectator places hand over "invisible Jack", magician places hand over Ace, spectator finds Ace under hand, magician has Jack.
- Daryl's Elevator Repair: Ace, Two, Three of Diamonds travel up and down through deck, deck converted to "express elevator", cards travel so fast they leave their shadows (Spades) behind.
- Stamped Second by Martin Lewis & Paul Harris.: Full view second deal in slow motion while top card of the deck has stamp stuck to it.
Details: Close-up Fantasies Book I & 2 by Paul Harris
Illustrations by Dwight Dunaway
©1980, Chuck Martinez Productions
Hardbound. with dustjacket
|Tags||Paul Harris Book, Close-up Fantasies, PH Presents, Paul Harris Magic|
|Media Type||Shipped Product|
You might also like...
Close-up Seductions by Paul Harris$37.50
Las Vegas Close-up$15.00$20.00
Super Magic by Paul Harris$15.00
Paul Harris Reveals Some of...His Secrets$15.00
Solid Deception -(Original in Bridge)$15.00
Close-Up Fantasies Finale$22.50
Paul Harris A Close-up Kinda Guy$45.00
Paul Harris’ Super Swindle$7.50