21 Himber Wallet Routines
- Himber Wallet Routines!
- Softbound, Size 5 1/2 by 8 1/2
21 Himber Wallet Routines Book
By Ken Baker
Here is a booklet of twenty-one different things you can do with that Himber Wallet which has been gathering dust in your closet! You will be pleased with the wide variety of ideas. They range from quick comedy effects to more involved routines such as "Polaroid Money".
Among other effects described are: Torn and Restored Dollar, Comedy Torn & Restored Bill, Portable Check Cashing, Prediction Effects, and Lottery Redemption. Many are easy to get ready and simple to perform! If you own a Himber Wallet or plan to purchase one, you need this book.
- 21 Himber Two Way Wallet Routines: History of the wallet, wallet types, and basic usage
- Polaroid Money: a printing money routine
- Torn & Restored Dollar
- Torn & Restored Bill
- Comedy Torn & Restored Dollar: a dollar is restored, but is jumbled up
- Portable ATM Routine: getting a cash advance
- Portable Check Cashing: cashing a check
- Oh Oh ...O.D. (overdraft)
- Rubber Money: gag idea
- The Fortune Teller: by Ed Mishell
- A Reputation Making Card Trick: prediction matches a card selection
- A Spirit Message Appears
- Card Prediction: card is marked with a stamp
- Photographic Card: blank cards are "printed" with the selection
- My Card Sir!: business card presentation
- Let's Make a Deal: spectators each get losing envelopes, the magicians contains the money!
- Blank Notes Bank Notes: paper to money
- Magic Moola: gag for a restaurant
- IOU Gag: IOU turns to money
- The Three-Way Premonition: with cards
- The Treasury Dept: torn bill needs to be mailed to the Treasury Department; turns into the restored bill
- Play Money to Cold Cash!
- Lottery Redemption: winning ticket turns to cash
Details: 21 Himber Wallet Routines By Ken Baker
©1992 Revised and Reprinted by Magic Methods
14 Pages, Softbound, Size 5 1/2 by 8 1/2
A Magic Methods Publication
|Tags||Ken Baker, 21 Himber Wallet Routines|
|Media Type||Shipped Product|