Magic With a Copper/Silver Coin Book
- A compilation of tricks with a double sided coin. Most tricks are simple & easy to do.
- In all twelve tricks and variations are taught
- 32 Pages, sift cover, saddle stitched
- SKILL LEVEL- Basic
Magic With A Copper/Silver Coin Book
By Jerry Mentzer
Magic With A Copper/Silver Coin Book contains a compilation of tricks with the double-sided coin. Most tricks are simple and easy to do such as the transposition of a copper coin and a silver coin from hand to hand. In all twelve tricks and variations are taught. The book is soft bound with thirty-two numbered pages.
- The Gimmicked Coin
- A Simple Transposition: C/S plus English Penny. One is removed from the closed fist and the coins transpose
- Follow the Penny: 2 C/S coins, 1 Half. Two Silver, One Copper shown. Copper is put in pocket, and the Copper turns to Silver, Copper is found in the hand. This is repeated. Suggestion to end the trick using just the Half Dollar is made (no routine provided) Copper and Silver Transposition Number One: In the spectator's hand, all can be examined at the end
- The Bobo Switch; a utility move
- Number Two: An alternate beginning for Number One, allows coins to be examined at start
- Number Three : Non-sleight version, similar to "A Simple Transposition"
- Number Four : A nice transposition in the spectator's hand, ends clean
- Presto Chango: Two Silver shown, hand closes, Two Copper are shown. Hand closes, Two Silver are shown. Hand Closes, One Copper, One Silver. Ends clean.
- Buddha's Coin (Hen Fetsch): A C/S transposition using Buddha Papers
- Coin Fantasy (Jules Lenier): The routine that comes with many C/S products.
- Transposition Two (from Horace Bennett's The Bennett Touch) detailed transposition on coin purse. Ends clean, and both sides are shown at the start.
- Not So Relentless (from "Horace Bennett's Fourth Book"): Three halves in one hand trade places with three English pennies in the other.
- Selected References
Details; Magic With a Copper/Silver Coin
©1988 Jerry Mentzer. Illustrated by Richard Bartram, Jr.
32 Pages, Softcover, saddle-stitched, Size: 5.5 x 8.5".
A Magic Methods Publication
|Tags||Magic With Copper/Silver Coin, Magic With Coin, Copper-Silver Coin, Coin Book|
|Media Type||Shipped Product|