The HOUDINI Souvenir Program / Vintage
- Previously Owned Copy!
- Every Houdini Fan Should Own a Copy of This Program!
NOTE: This is a previously owned copy in fine condition.
The HOUDINI Souvenir Program
How Houdini Really Died
Reproduction by Lee Jacobs Productions, printed in 1979.
This is a very interesting historical piece relating to Harry Houdini.
This is a faithful reproduction of Harry Houdini’s souvenir program. This program was sold at Houdini's appearances for 25 cents at the many theaters he performed in during his tours across America.
- Contents Include:
- Introduction about the reproduction by Lee Jacobs
- Program Cover photo of Houdini
- Photo of Houdini
- Houdini - A Biography
- Some of the wonderful feats accomplished by Houdini
- Houdini’s Greatest Thrill
- Magical Tricks and Illusions - How To Perform Them
- The Vanishing Matches
- The Mysterious Thumb Tie
- The Vest Turning Mystery
- The Spirit Release
- The Spirit Knots
- The Vanishing Knot
- Surgery Extraordinary
- The Restored Tooth-Pick
- Black or Red
- A Good Coin Trick
- The Sphinx
- The Thauma Illusion
- The Magic Butterflies
- The Rope Amputation
- A Subtle Dime Vanish
- Challenge Letter to any Medium in the world
- A few personal facts
- Houdini Expose of Fraud mediums
- Letter from NYC Police Dept.
- Houdini Reveals he “Reads” Minds
- An Ad for L. Lawrence Weber’s Attractions
- An Ad for Houdini’s published books
- How Houdini Really Died by Lee Jacobs
- Advertisements for two other Lee Jacobs Productions Products
Details: The HOUDINI Souvenir Program
24 pages, soft covers, saddle-stitched, size 8 ½” by 11”.
This copy is in excellent shape for its age, with no tears, bending, etc. This copy is from another collection.
|Media Type||Shipped Product|